Everyone has a favorite animal–we bet yours might even have appeared in a vintage poster. During this program, we’ll use gallery activities and storytelling to explore animal themed posters from the early 1900s and then we’ll create our very own animal puppets.
- pencil and scrap paper
- markers or other drawing materials
- lightweight cardboard (e.g. cereal box)
- collage materials (e.g. construction paper + beads, sequins, buttons)
- glue and tape
- stick (e.g. twig, popsicle stick, or dowel)
- fasteners and hole puncher (optional)