Poster designer Ethel Reed created light-hearted, decorative advertisements for literary publications like newspapers, magazines, and books. Join Poster Kids this month to explore the exhibition Ethel Reed: I Am My Own Property. We will discover the techniques Reed used to popularize literature and then create zines of our own.
- pencil and scrap paper
- 2 sheets of cardstock cut to appx. 5×7
- 5 sheets of plain paper cut to appx. 5×7
- hole puncher
- yarn, wire, or pipe cleaners
- magazines that can be cut up for collage, stickers, colorful paper, and/or other collage materials
- glue and tape
- markers or other drawing materials
This online event will be hosted on Zoom. Closed Captioning will be provided. Poster Kids will not be recorded due to the presence of minors. Questions about accessibility? Please email Sarit Cahana, Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com.