Virtual Teens Take The Met
Join us on Instagram for the first-ever Virtual Teens Take The Met! Follow along on the @metteens account (as well as our own Poster House account) for art-making activities, performances, music, and more. Discover what you can also do with over 30 New York City cultural and community organizations.
All you need to participate is a device (computer, phone, or tablet) with an internet connection to access Instagram, Zoom, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Suggested materials for activities throughout the day:
- Paper (white, colored, or notebook paper)
- Writing and drawing tools (pencils, pens, markers, gel pens)
- Collage materials (magazines, newspapers, paper with patterns)
- Paint and brushes
- Sticky notes or notecards
- Glue and/or tape
- An old T-Shirt
- Common kitchen ingredients (coffee/tea, spices, food coloring, and more!)
- Optional: a fashionable outfit and a camera
Don’t have all these materials? Don’t worry! Substitute with whatever you have at home.
Plan to join us? Register by 5 pm on May 28 to receive exclusive virtual content and information for Zoom parties. You’ll receive Zoom links via email on the day of the event.
When is Poster House’s time to shine?
We go live at 4pm EST! And we can’t wait to see what posters you create! Be sure to tag your designs with @posterhousenyc to be featured in our InstaStories!